Monday, June 29, 2009

Lost Pictures...........

Ever go looking for those picture you know you took???? I've been looking for "those" pictures for about 30 minutes now. I know they were taken in the past couple of months, after Christmas before Memorial Day. Why can't I find them????!!!!???? One reason is my lack of a system for keeping track. I put pictures in folders with dates - okay at least by months. BUT, you would think I could look over the past 5 months and find something. No way Jose! I have too many pictures...yes, I am the 1st to admit that I take WAY TOO many pictures.

I really need a better system for tracking photos. Perhaps I can try making subfolders with named events. Maybe??? Maybe not. Maybe those darn pictures are just lost to our computer fairy. I'll let you know if I find them!

1 comment:

Binger said...

I name my folders by event and date, like "irritating the cats 6-29-09". Because I probably already had 10 "irritating the cats" folders from other dates.

But I'm guessing your lost pictures are probably on some random memory card somewhere. Where else could they be??